The ‘Secant’ cufflinks (RRP €95) by Filip Vanas are a modern take on a time-tested classic cufflink with fixed back.
Stunning through simplicity, these cufflinks are so minimal you can hardly imagine anything more modest, yet they are anything but boring. Their every curve has been carefully designed in Filip’s signature style, influenced by his background in architecture. The metallic sheen of anodized aluminium in a light copper colouring is the epitome of smooth elegance.
Don’t forget you can sign up to the Design Ireland Digest to keep up-to-date with the best in design from Ireland.
Terms & Conditions a.k.a. the boring stuff!
- The prize is a pair of Filip Vanas ‘Secant’ Cufflinks in Light Copper, RRP €95
- Only entries with the correct answer will be considered
- No purchase is necessary to enter
- The prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value
- Entry is only valid via designireland.ie
- Entries will not be accepted from those associated with Design & Crafts Council of Ireland or Design Ireland
- A winner will be picked at 3pm on Friday 15th June 2018 GMT
- Prize is non-transferable
- A winner will be chosen at random
- Entrants information will not be disclosed to any third party
- Information entered will only be used in relation to this competition
- The prize will be issued by Filip Vanas Designs