A Foxford Woollen Mills woven throw will be sure to keep you warm and snug coming into these Winter months. Made from lambswool and cashmere, this oxford, bone & white throw could be a perfect gift for a loved one, including yourself!
Enter to win a Foxford Woollen Mills Cashmere Throw
Congratulations to the winner, Natalie Farrell!
Best of luck to everyone who enters! We will be announcing the winner on the first day of October. Terms and conditions are below.
T & C's
- The promoter is Design Ireland.
- The prize will be issued by Foxford Woollen Mills.
- The competition is open to residents of the Ireland and Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry is only valid via designireland.ie.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being run on designireland.ie.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 30th September 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason by Design Ireland.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or Phone call. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Design Ireland reserves the right to cancel or change the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.