Do you have a Date, Dinner, Event, and even a Debs coming up? An ideal pair of accessories that we are giving away to one lucky winner is a timeless tweed bowtie (RRP €75) made by Donegal Native HATA, together with a fabulous silver curve thorn pendant (RRP €120) from the Savage Beauty collection by Helena Malone.
Competition for a HATA Tweed Bowtie and a Helena Malone Savage Beauty Pendant
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is type "Yes" in the answer box below followed by your details and click enter.
T & C’s
- The promoter is Design Ireland.
- The prize will be issued by both Hata and Helena Malone.
- The competition is open to residents of the Ireland and Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry is only valid via designireland.ie.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being run on designireland.ie.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 16th September 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason by Design Ireland
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or Phone call. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Design Ireland reserves the right to cancel or change the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.